Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Sociable and the Share This icon

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 26, 2009, 11:02 AM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Social Bookmarks Sociable and the Share This icon

It seems that the sociable plug in will allow you to show an alternate image like the share this image.

but I don't know if it works properly that way. Can anyone enlighten me about this? I actually wanted to use the share this widget, but it was too complicated and couldn't get it to work correctly or maybe it was that I could only find the image and not the actual widget/plugin. sorry can't remember now.

Thanks
Laura Simmons