Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Remove arrow

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 10, 2013, 10:48 PM
John Doe

2 posts · Aug 2013
Help [SOLVED] Remove arrow

Hi there,

I am new to Wordpress but I love this free theme

I want to remove the arrow as you can see at this image:

I have checked everything (also this forum) but I canīt figure out how to do this.