Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Problems with Shopp & CSS

Old Dec 9, 2009, 09:39 AM
stephenv2

1 posts · Oct 2009
We have a Wordpress site using latest code AFAIK: http://www.hellphonefilm.com/shop/

We just added Shoppe plugin but it's not picking up CSS properly from theme for all elements. We tried their documented process of customizing the shopp.css file, but it's not well documented and we are not CSS wizards, so our changes either had no effect or caused more problems.

All we really want to do is get the black text white on the "Bestsellers" shop view and then when you click on a product, get the descrip text white as well. We've posted in the Shopp support area with no love yet either.