Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header image duplicating in header area

Old Dec 14, 2010, 08:57 PM
burnhamg

10 posts · Dec 2010
http://davepanvelle.com/

Hello, Im using ata 3.5.3, please see site...

for some reason the header image is showing weird.

Im troubleshooting the plugins, but Im not sure why it would do this...

Is there a setting that may cause this in the ata backend?
Old Dec 14, 2010, 09:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It looks like you might have extra code in ATO>Style & edit Header Area>Configure Header Area. If you post what is there we might be able to figure out what is going on.

That is the default theme style and had code to show what the theme can do but isn't necessarily good in all instances.
Old Dec 14, 2010, 09:34 PM
burnhamg

10 posts · Dec 2010
ah I see...fixed.

You are the man!