Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Prev/Next Post Not Shown

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 19, 2011, 03:56 PM
rhalbheer

2 posts · Apr 2011
[SOLVED] Prev/Next Post Not Shown

All,
It drives me crazy - I searched on the net and here but was unable to find a solution.
The site http://www.vcvolketswil.ch runs on Atahualpa 3 - however the previous posts and next posts are not shown even though they are enabled.
On my other site (http://www.halbheer.info/security/) "Older Entries" is shown.
Does somebody have an idea why?
I added an export of my settings to this post
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwvcvolketswilch-20110419.txt (18.6 KB, 958 views)