Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Can someone help me upgrade 3.7.0 installed to 3.7.7?

Old Jun 4, 2012, 03:42 PM
Hackrepair

18 posts · Apr 2012
Tick [SOLVED] Can someone help me upgrade 3.7.0 installed to 3.7.7?

Is there someone here expert enough to help me upgrade from 3.7.0 installed to 3.7.7 for a reasonable fee?

Thanks,
Jim
Old Jun 4, 2012, 04:39 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Sure but first read this thread and think about doing it yourself HOWTO: upgrade Atahualpa to a new version

After reading that if you still want to ire someone send me a PM and I'll quote you my rate
Old Jun 4, 2012, 05:04 PM
Hackrepair

18 posts · Apr 2012
Hi,
I have zero difficulty in doing it myself. I simply don't' have time and rather spend my time on sales building. PM me possibly if available.

Basically, it's an upgrade and I made some manual changes to the template, so this is a not a four clicks and your done upgrade.

On a sidenote:
I bought the themeframe app as well, and was hoping to build a clone of my current website with that, but honestly, it just seems too cumbersome to do so (only wish there was someone out there that does cloning into themeframe).

Thanks,
Jim
Old Jun 4, 2012, 06:51 PM
Hackrepair

18 posts · Apr 2012
Now that I'm thinking about it, would it not be easier to create a child theme for the few changes I made then I could upgrade more easily?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 06:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
not knowing what you modified, I can't answer that.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 04:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
user did the upgrade, it took 15 minutes and it is working