Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.1 how to do to NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or St

Old Nov 9, 2011, 07:46 PM
donlebi

5 posts · Mar 2010
Smile [SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.7.1 how to do to NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or St

Hi friends,
to not display the Body Title on Single Post or Static Page in the version 3.4.7 was so easy by using Atahualpa Page Options, which I can't see on 3.7.1. Any advise how to do it please? Tx
Old Nov 10, 2011, 03:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Check the 'Configure SEO' section
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:14 PM
stevesien

13 posts · Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
Check the 'Configure SEO' section
I have set the SEO option and I get the extra menus on the post Edit page. But when I check Check to "NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or Static Pages" they still show. Also when I delete any words in the "Body Title Single Pages or Body Title Multi Post Pages" fields and hit update the words remain. I am getting double titles on the posts. I think something is corrupt. I have tried updating to 3.7.3, 3.7.1 and originally am using 3.6.7

here is the site http://www.redroof.jp/leaf Posts on the front page
Steve

Thanks for any help
Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:45 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Try this, go to the post and delete the custom field
Old Dec 8, 2011, 03:35 AM
stevesien

13 posts · Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
Try this, go to the post and delete the custom field
You mean delete the data in the field next to this: "Body Title Single Pages" ___________ and this "Body Title Multi Post Pages"____________

I did and I update but the data returns to the field
Old Dec 8, 2011, 06:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
no, I mean delete the custom field

if you edit the post you should see a section labeled 'Custom Fields' - if you don't then click on the 'screen options' tab at the top of the screen and check the 'custom fields' option.

Now just delete the custom field and it will pick up the post title again.