Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Remove Background and Header from a single page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 25, 2012, 10:51 AM
windhover4

102 posts · May 2010
Fort Lauderdale
[SOLVED] Remove Background and Header from a single page

I am using 3.7.3 to create a highly stylized art site.
http://timrayarts.com/williambraemer/

However, I need to create a blank page for content of a different nature.
http://www.timrayarts.com/williambra...epresentation/

I would like to remove the Background and Header for this Page; but continue to use all of the other theme settings.

I have searched the Forums and have tried to piece together various solutions (Illustration of my failed directions--these do not work):

/* Remove Background/Header Page ID=708 */

{body.page-id-708 {background: #ffffff;}

body.page-id-708 {div.post-headline
display: none;
}

{
html
body div#imagecontainer <if(is_page_id=708) then display; none>
}

<?php if ( is_artist_representaion_page(708) ) { ?>
td#header, td#footer {
display: none;