Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Help with Atahualpa and Category Icons

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 2, 2010, 04:05 AM
Vedder2k

3 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Help with Atahualpa and Category Icons

Hi

Firstly can I just say that I really love the Atahualpa theme.

I am trying to incorporate the Category Icons plugin, but not having much luck.

I have followed the thread here: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3936

But I still cannot get the icons to show up.
I have tried the line <?php if (function_exists('get_cat_icon')) get_cat_icon(); ?> and no icon appears, so to test I changed the byline options to just have the get_cat_icon() function and it errors:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_cat_icon() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxx.co.uk/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_postinfo.php(593) : eval()'d code on line 1

To me (and I admit I am a bit of a php/wordpress noob) the function is missing from somewhere in the Atahualpa theme.

Can someone point me in the right direction where I can find the function code, and where I need to put it?

**Update**

I switched back to the default theme, and the icons are still not showing up, even after confirming that the code is in place as per http://www.category-icons.com/2009/0...page/#more-695

I am upgrading wordpress to 2.9.1 to see if this helps.

** Update on the update**

Upgrading did not work, and the icons dont show up on the default theme.
Interestingly the icons menu seems to point to root of the domain, not the domain/blog folder where wordpress is installed. I have deleted and reinstalled the plugin, but it still does not work!

Many thanks

Stuart

Last edited by Vedder2k; Feb 2, 2010 at 04:47 AM.