Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Hide sticky ( title ) on "Recent post" sidebar

Old Dec 19, 2009, 06:41 PM
nautilus

2 posts · Dec 2009
Hey there, my first post !!

I have a great questions for u.
How can I hide the sticky on "recent entries" sidebar, because I have one sticky and the title stays in recent post permanently in the top place of the recent post.

Also, I would like to know how hide all information about Date, comments, and category of sticky, because my idea of sticky is only a place without a time reference.

also I are considering how post a sticky without title space, due I would avoid hide title in recent post, but would leave mention in number id ? great question too. hehe

thanks in advance

great forum here, one of the most important reference on wordpress in internet

NAUTI

Last edited by nautilus; Dec 19, 2009 at 06:44 PM.