Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted. Help?

Old Apr 1, 2011, 05:43 PM
Foodie With Family

11 posts · Mar 2011
Red face [SOLVED] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted. Help?

Someone sent me a note that they got the following error while using the search box on my site ( http://foodiewithfamily.com )

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home1/foodiewi/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 294

Any ideas? I had a similar error when I tried truncating posts to do one full post and the remainder in excerpt form.

I'd be grateful for any help you can offer!

R

P.S. Update. She said the term she searched was "pizza". I tried it and got the same thing under "15 Ways to Eat Your Popcorn" Da heck???

Last edited by Foodie With Family; Apr 1, 2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old Apr 1, 2011, 07:46 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
how many plugins are you running?

The message would seem to indicate that on the server you are running on, you have exceeded the amount of memory you are allowed to use. You can deactivate some plugins or ask your host or more memory (good luck)
Old Apr 1, 2011, 08:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
And it could be they were having some temporary issues on the server.

BTW the candied jalapenos are GREAT and I didn't know there was a jelly that hot. I'm going to try it with peanut butter on a sandwich... Yum.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 05:37 PM
Foodie With Family

11 posts · Mar 2011
Thanks guys! I did delete some inactive plugins and extra themes, but it still didn't do the job until I called my host and asked "What gives?" They upped my memory because apparently I had the "starter" amount. Whoopsie! Problem solved!

Glad you like the Hotter Than the Hinges of Hell jelly, Larry. It's good-n-hot!!