Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa Options Puzzle

Old Jun 20, 2009, 02:29 PM
BradyKelly

4 posts · Jun 2009
I've just installed this great theme on WordPress 2.7.1, and it's looking good, but I'm puzzled by the Atahualpa Theme Options page, which fills up with a wondrous collection of button styled links that do absolutely nothing. Where do I start, if not on the red Start button?
Old Jun 20, 2009, 07:58 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Each of the options let's you 'style' some part of the page. This is a easy way to make styling changes without having to know CSS. For instance, you can change the width of the page that displays or change the text style or change the page background color or add an image.

Look at each set of options, read the descriptions and try playing with them to see what they do. Have fun with it

check out this thread to see what some people have done with it - http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...hlight=showing
Old Jun 21, 2009, 12:28 AM
BradyKelly

4 posts · Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
Each of the options let's you 'style' some part of the page. This is a easy way to make styling changes without having to know CSS. For instance, you can change the width of the page that displays or change the text style or change the page background color or add an image.

Look at each set of options, read the descriptions and try playing with them to see what they do. Have fun with it

check out this thread to see what some people have done with it - http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...hlight=showing
Thanks Juggledad, some of the examples I saw looked great, and at risk of copyright crimes, even inspiring , but I still don't know how to apply the options shown by the buttons on the options page. I have no page to style while all the option buttons are displayed.

Am I supposed to include these options on my actual blog pages, in a widget, and apply them there, or what?
Old Jun 21, 2009, 03:35 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
add a post entry, tehn change an option and at the top of the page, click the 'visit site'