Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Atahualpa 3.4.6 Page Menu Bar - Multiple Images for Navigation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 29, 2010, 07:14 AM
wordpress2010

4 posts · Mar 2010
Unhappy Atahualpa 3.4.6 Page Menu Bar - Multiple Images for Navigation

Hi guys, apologies if this is elsewhere but I can't seem to find it.

Basically, in the page menu bar, instead of the text, I want a to put about 5 or 6 various graphics in which I will then link to places in my site. I understand from reading the other posts that when a new page is created the list won't automatically update but I'm fine with that. I've tried using CSS insert and inserted the following:

ul.rMenu li
{
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/button_home.jpg);

}

This simply changed the background of the page menu bar, whereas I am trying to add multiple graphics to this bar (just static ones) so that I can let users click them and navigate to another area of the site.

I was wondering if there was any CSS that allowed me to insert these images onto this bar??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks