Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Fatal error?

Old Apr 29, 2009, 07:33 AM
Phil Jackson

2 posts · Apr 2009
Hi all,

am new to blogging and WP so very possible have mucked something up, however, new site and new upload of 3.3.2 today gives the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_front_page() in /www/sites/lcn/www.nlpblog.net/web/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/header.php on line 848

to users who click 'comment' (below the post) or 'archive' (in left box)

site is http://www.nlpblog.net if that helps.

Any help appreciated.

Phil
Old Apr 29, 2009, 09:43 AM
Phil Jackson

2 posts · Apr 2009
Sorted. After reading similar previous posts it seems that the problem was about latest WP version not installed.

Which i have now done. Lovely site by the way, really attractive.

Thanks. Phil.