Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Page Menu Bar - Strange Space Occurring Between Menu Items

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 20, 2009, 09:44 AM
NealSchaffer

6 posts · Jun 2009
[SOLVED] Page Menu Bar - Strange Space Occurring Between Menu Items

Thank you for this awesome theme! I am developing a wordpress.org home page after using wordpress.com (http://linkedinquestions.wordpress.com) for a few months. I was worried about the steep learning curve going to wordpress.org for a first-time developer, but the theme options have made it very easy for me. Thank you! I hope to donate after my site is completed

I was customizing the Page Menu Bar and noticed that now a strange space has been inserted between my "Home" page items and the remaining items. Please see the following URL to confirm:

http://www.windmillnetworking.com

Can anyone help me on this or provide any advice as to how to get rid of this unwanted space between the page menu items?

Thanks!