Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Page title on multiple post page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 8, 2011, 04:57 AM
mysupervee

14 posts · Feb 2011
Watford, United Kingdom
Send a message via Skype™ to mysupervee
Page title on multiple post page

The page http://careerstrategies.co.uk/career...ree-resources/ is a page which I've set the posts page (in Reading). At the moment it lists all the posts with their featured image and post title which is what I want it to do.
What I also want is the page heading 'Free Resources' to appear as a page heading to match all the other pages. Is that possible? Can anyone help me? I'm using Atahualpa 3.6.7 on Wordpress 3.2.1