Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Remove mobile menu

Old Mar 31, 2015, 02:33 PM
jopersona

16 posts · Oct 2010
Remove mobile menu

Hello there

I simply wish to remove the current Montezuma mobile menu so I can use 'WP responsive menu' plug in or similar. Spent a few hours now trying to work out how to do this and still no luck, the responsive menu is there but the Montezuma mobile remains. Can someone please tell me which file or bits of code I have to remove. Thanks very much.

Jo
Old Apr 1, 2015, 11:22 PM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
Best bet is to just add some CSS to hide it. Add this rule to the end of your various.css virtual CSS file:
Code:
.menu1-mobile {
   display: none;
}