Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Should I turn on Atahualpa's SEO?

Old Feb 11, 2010, 05:36 AM
lmt

29 posts · Jan 2010
Colorado
I am paying a SEO service call Automatic Sitemap to crawl my site every week and submit it to Google, MSNBing and Yahoo. Should I turn on the SEO by Bytes for All also? It is currently off.