Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Authors Avatars Widget... acting up

Old Jun 17, 2009, 08:08 AM
designer666

24 posts · May 2009
Hi,
The Authors Avatars Widget is acting up. The blog member pics are not evenly spaced, their is a huge gap in I.E and the first pic is not aligned correctly.

How do I correct this?
Old Jun 17, 2009, 09:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You need to provide a little more detail pf what the issue is. Please post a url. When you say it's not aligned, not aligned to what? Have you tried swapping to the default theme to see if it is exhibiting the same issue. This will help identify if this is an Atahualpa issue or a WordPress issue with IE. Have you tried it in Firefox? Is the problem the same? What version of IE? What version of Wordpress, Atahualpa?