Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

User guide for Wordpress for Contributors, Authors and Editors?

Old Apr 15, 2009, 10:24 AM
perdox808

51 posts · Apr 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Send a message via Skype™ to perdox808
User guide for Wordpress for Contributors, Authors and Editors?

I wanted to know how other people help the users of their blog find their way around. I am thinking of having a Help section on my site for people not familiar with posting. Instead of reinventing the wheel, I thought I would ask if there is some documentation available that I could use i.e. not copyrighted.

There is a great deal of documentation on the WordPress website but I think all of it is geared toward the administrator.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Old Apr 15, 2009, 05:33 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There may be something at wordpress.tv. Youtube has many Wordpress tutorials, too.