Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Questions for Theme Frame

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 28, 2010, 07:00 PM
chevymanusa

11 posts · Aug 2010
Send a message via AIM to chevymanusa
Questions for Theme Frame

Hi Theme Frame Mods/Devs,
I have been watching/lurking theme frame and the forums since early November of 2009.
First let me say Thank you to those who put together Atahualpa theme, very nice work!

I am on the verge of purchasing Theme Frame and I have a couple of questions for you fellas that some of I was unable to find under search results. That said, here are the questions.

1)How does Theme frame work?
a)Is it a stand alone program?
a1)If not, is an existing version of word press required to develop themes?
a2)If it is a stand-alone program what are the system requirements? (ie. Windows? 32/64bit?)
b)How does the licensing work for Theme Frame?
b1)Is it license issued to a individual or to a specific web site address?
b2)If it is a stand-alone program, how do are you handling authentication/piracy?
b3)Are you limited to using one specific computer?

2)Is there a time-line that is being used for the Theme Frame development?
I know this can be hard to say, since you guys obviously want to release a product with few or no flaws. I am only asking because since Q1 of this year, I have seen posts about how Theme Frame would be out of beta in the coming days/weeks and then the same is said within days of that time passing. While I understand that the beta is usable. I would like to know if there are actual plans to have a final and/or release build ready to go this year or next year or if it will be just when it's ready?

These are all the questions I can think of right now but I am sure I will have more down the road.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Keep up the good work!
-Chevyman