Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Highlight active category / page item in menus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 18, 2009, 03:53 AM
vjoseph

3 posts · Feb 2009
Highlight active category / page item in menus

Hello,

I'm continuing to discover the power of the Atahualpa theme.

I don't know how to keep highlighted the current active item in the page menu bar. I used a plugin named "PostLists", that creates some placeholders so I can post posts into pages.
Is there a way that the tab related to the parent page, that hosts some posts, keep being highlighted as active when one of these posts is displayed?
I also have the same needs related to the sidebar menu: I used the Wordpress Navigation List Plugin NAVT, and I'd like the active category to remain highlighted when we read one of the posts that are in.

Hope my question is sufficiently clear...

Thanks a lot for your help!

Vincent