Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Edit singlepost

Old Mar 16, 2009, 08:32 AM
Hlias

1 posts · Mar 2009
Hello,

First of all let me tell you that you have done a great work on this theme.
I really love it.
But let me ask you something, i have used several themes and i had the chance to edit singlepost.php on them.
In order to edit posts' page on your theme,what should i do?
I would like to add adsense boxes and other content which will be visible on the posts.
As far as i can see there is no singlepost.php on your theme, so which file should i edit?
Thanx in advance
Old Mar 17, 2009, 10:37 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I had the same question at first! Flynn wrote this theme without the single post php file. You can customize index.php. Some things must be customized using the header, footer and other files, such as the ones found in the /functions folder.

Good luck!