Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Am I expecting/asking too much of Atahualpa?

Old Sep 26, 2009, 06:14 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
[SOLVED] Am I expecting/asking too much of Atahualpa?

I have literally "cut my teeth" learning from this forum, working with WordPress and this theme. It has been an awesome experience.

My church wants me to redesign and build a new website. They are looking for the following elements within the site and pages:
  • Clean attractive format
  • Easy update, editing, modifications
  • Rotational images
  • Attractive, functional, collapsing menu buttons
  • Audio Sermons insert
  • Box with Ministries button links and attached hover images
  • Active Upcoming Event Box, scrolling/able
  • Interactive Calendar connected to our current calendar
  • Functional Photo Gallery
  • Ability to place modules where we want them in relation to the header and footer areas.
  • Choice to use or not, side bars
  • Not a blog site but will incorporate different blogs

My impression of, experience with, support from, this theme is, the above should be a "no brainer." For those who really know the capabilities of Atahualpa, please respond with your opinions.

BTW, this is the result of teaching myself, using the forum, searching and asking questions, selecting this theme vs. any other, learning WordPress and HostGator. I admit, I really don't feel as if I know what I'm doing yet. www.beliefbuilder.com

Thank you for your support and responses to this inquiry.