Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Pagination not working

Old Jan 24, 2013, 04:55 AM
immora

2 posts · Jan 2013
Hi!
My site's url is: http://girlscanplay.com

I have made a custom template home.php which is on my server and it displays posts only from one category ("news").
After adding recently a news the pagination appeared. But if you click a page it:
1) Shows the same posts as on the 1st page
2) The template is wrong

It seems to be using home.php template, but not quite - slider isn't working and it ignores the container div.

Can you help me make it work, pls?
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you make a physical template or did you copy the index.php virtual template to make a virtual home.php in the theme options?
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:51 AM
immora

2 posts · Jan 2013
I had to make physical template, so that I could use full php
Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:16 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
since your decided to code your own home.php there's not much I can do since I have no idea what you have done and I'd have to charge you for my time
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:05 AM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by immora
I had to make physical template, so that I could use full php
There are many better ways around this using plugins. I use lots of full php with no problems that way.