Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Stop/pause header image animation after 1 full sequence?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 17, 2010, 08:59 PM
evster

5 posts · Aug 2010
Stop/pause header image animation after 1 full sequence?

Hi everyone.

Is it possible to get the header animation in the Atahualpa theme to pause it's animation on the final image available?

So, for example, if I have 5 images uploaded in the "header" folder, it will display images 1 through 5 and pause on #5 instead of repeating the cycle over and over?

I believe it's probably just a simple tweak to the script in js.php, but I am not a javascript wiz so I can't seem to figure it out.

Any help in this area would me most appreciated.

Thanks!