Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Page styling

Old Jul 2, 2009, 09:25 AM
malrock

4 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Page styling

Hi

Cheers for a great and very useable theme!

I'm using wordpress to display static page with post bringing up news as well as intergrating gallery 2.

www.wanakartsociety.co.nz

At present I am also using fckeditor within WP2.8

I can't seem to find out how the style sheets are overriding how my tables are displayed.

I would like to have my tables centered and also to be able to have different colors in each cell. It works during the editoing and previewing stages within wordpress however on publishing the page it is all aligned to the left.

Can't seem to see anything in the options and within the stylesheets on how or what I can change to make this work.

Suggestions?

Cheers

Mal
Old Jul 3, 2009, 08:46 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Your

table {
margin-left: auto;
margin-right:auto;
}

is being overwritten by the more specific

.post table {
margin: 10px 0;
}

Add a CSS Insert:

div.post table.center {
}
Old Jul 4, 2009, 12:12 AM
malrock

4 posts · Jul 2009
Yup - cheers

In the tables section of the themes option i replaced

margin: 10px 0;

with

The theme options section was always overriding what changes I had made to the stylesheets ...

this aspect is working fine now