Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Menu Bar Arrow Sub Menu Indicators

Old Feb 3, 2013, 09:32 PM
PixelGraphixDesign

23 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Menu Bar Arrow Sub Menu Indicators

I am trying to get this theme to match an existing web design and I want to get rid of the arrows that show the drop down menus. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you in advance!
Old Feb 4, 2013, 06:47 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can use CSS to hide the background arrow. Use Firebug to find the selectors and play with the code virtually. You may have to use a negative left margin as well to get rid of the extra space on the right where the arrow sits.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 06:10 PM
PixelGraphixDesign

23 posts · Feb 2010
Any hints on what to look for? I've examined the CSS and I am by no means an expert coder, so I'm not sure what file to look in or what code to look for once I'm there.

Thanks!
Old Feb 4, 2013, 06:24 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You don't have to look in a file. You just use a tool such as Firebug to determine the CSS and than put that CSS in the CSS Inserts box.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 06:27 PM
PixelGraphixDesign

23 posts · Feb 2010
Never mind. I found it.