Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Unneeded and unwanted scroll bar at bottom of page.

Old Jan 2, 2010, 12:50 AM
trentrey

5 posts · Jan 2010
Help [SOLVED] Unneeded and unwanted scroll bar at bottom of page.

I have two Atahualpa sites, one devoted to hard-boiled crime fiction and a new one I'm tweaking devoted to American Idol (I know, I'm weird).

I picked Atahualpa for the new site because I love how I managed to get it configured for the older site. With minor exceptions that I don't think should matter (the border on the pages bar at the top, for example), I tried to configure them exactly the same and have gone through pages and pages making sure the same options are selected.

However, the Idol site doesn't quite fit in the browser window. This results in a scroll bar on the bottom in Firefox and Safari, and the right sidebar being cropped in Internet Explorer. Anyone know what I have configured wrong?

(One key difference you'll see right away is advertising, but I had the issue before I set up the advertising so it isn't that.)

Here are the two sites, for comparison:

http://violentworldofparker.com/

http://idolpundit.com/

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by trentrey; Jan 2, 2010 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Found the solution accidentally.
Old Jan 2, 2010, 03:16 AM
trentrey

5 posts · Jan 2010
I have no idea what my error was, but after making a seemingly unrelated screw-up, I restored the defaults on the sidebars options page and it took care of the problem. So all better now!