Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Blogtitle showing as h2 vs. h1. How to correct?

Old May 14, 2009, 11:15 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
I've noticed using Firebug on my webpage the blogtitle is showing in html as h2 vs. h1. I thought the 3.3.3 version corrected this and seems to have it covered in the html file using 'h_blogtitle. How can I edit this for correction.

In addition this code is in my Style.css:

h1.blogtitle,
h2.blogtitle {
display: block;
/* more ... */
}

I have added the following to adjust in my HTML/CSS Inserts:

h1.blogtitle {
font-family: "Times New Roman", times;
font-size: 250%;
font-style: italic;
}
h2.blogtitle {
font-family: "Times New Roman", time;
font-size;175%;
font-weight: bold;
}
h1 {
font-size:250%;
}
h2 {
font-family: "Times New Roman", time;
font-size;175%;
}

What am I missing here to make the proper adjustments? I'm stumped!

Last edited by Craig Mattice; May 14, 2009 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Corrections to post.
Old May 14, 2009, 01:31 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What do you have in Atahualpa Theme Options->Header->Blog Title?
Old May 14, 2009, 01:36 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
Themes -> Header -> Blogtitle

margin: 0;
padding:0;
letter-spacing:-1px;
line-height: 1.7em;

font-size: 250%;
font-style: italic
Old May 14, 2009, 04:14 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
I have not been able to solve the h1 not appearing in the code.

Scrapped the Blogtitle and Tagline completely and created a logo to replace both. I don't know if this will negatively affect my SEO. I don't really know enough about the effects of a blog header logo vs. an actual title and tagline.

Any insight on this?
Old May 14, 2009, 07:49 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
See Theme Options -> SEO -> Make Post/Page Titles H1?