Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Theme is applying "hover" logic to my widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 10, 2013, 11:43 AM
ryoung

32 posts · Nov 2012
Theme is applying "hover" logic to my widget

So I've added a text widget with a javascript 'job search' box on my site. The theme is making the text in the widget box greyscale until you hover over it. I'm not sure why?

I tried disabling the greyscale image 'on hover' in the postformat - but obviously that wasn't the issue. Can anyone offer any suggestions as to the issue? it is at www dot landmaninsider dot com

Edit: It also looks like it's using the two theme colors (blue and black), instead of the colors I've defined for it. If that helps anyone narrow down where the issue might lie.

Last edited by ryoung; Jan 10, 2013 at 11:48 AM.