Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Multiple Category Widgets

Old Mar 22, 2010, 08:28 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
Hi there,

I have a problem with the category widget styling. Could not find anything to help me with the search function - may be I am using th wrong search terms?

I have several topcategories with sub- and sub-sub-categories.

What I would like to do is have a a box for each topcategory that looks like the category widget box. In that box there would be a list of the subcategories and the sub-sub-categories would be shown if the sub-category was hovered or clicked on.

Sort of like this (Pls. don't laugh, its the best I can do here. ):
|> Sub-Category 2 |
|> Sub-Category 3 |
|> Sub-Category 4 |
|> Sub-Category 5 |

|> Sub-Category 2 |
|> Sub-Category 3 |
|> Sub-Category 4 |
|> Sub-Category 5 |

|> Sub-Category 2 |
|> Sub-Category 3 |
|> Sub-Category 4 |
|> Sub-Category 5 |

So - is there a way of adding multiple category widgets?

Or

Is there a way to make the one category widget look like what I am describing above?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and take care,

Ann.