Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Having a problem with my custom header displaying using FireFox

Old Jan 26, 2009, 07:28 PM
als_lespaul

2 posts · Jan 2009
Hello! Let me first say Thank You for designing such a wonderful WordPress Theme. I've found it's usability and usefulness to be unparalleled.

I'm using Atahualpa 3.1.9 and have created a custom header image. This image displays perfectly using Internet explorer but not at all with FireFox. Here's my url: www.eathealthyanywhere.com

Any ideas what the problem might be?
Old Jan 26, 2009, 08:10 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You have a space in the image file name:
HTML Code:
Header 2.jpg
If you remove that space it should work.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 08:21 PM
als_lespaul

2 posts · Jan 2009
Success! Thank you so much!