Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

New sidebar above the two right hand ones?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 23, 2010, 06:22 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
New sidebar above the two right hand ones?

wordpress 3.0.1 / ataualpa 3.5.1 / www.the-confidant.info

I wondered if there was an easy way of putting a text block above the two right hand sidebars? I'd like to be able to put a 'header' that applies to the two sidebars above them and have it a different contrasting colour.

I'm sure I read somewhere about someone doing this but it involved loads of code, and I'm sure that can't be necessary.

Any tips would be MUCH appreciated.

Many thanks, Graham.