Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Excerpt showing instead of page content

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2, 2012, 05:59 AM
visibility

3 posts · Mar 2011
Unhappy Excerpt showing instead of page content

I upgraded WP and Atahualpa and, post-upgrade, only the excerpt is showing when viewing the actual page. The home page, too, shows only the excerpt even when it is set to show the full post. It's clear that what is showing is the excerpt, since I can change its length by changing the excerpt length setting, and I can control what shows (images, links, etc.) by changing the "don't strip tags" setting.

Enabling a different theme fixes the problem - the posts display normally. The posts look normal when edited. Weirdly, even doing "preview" of the normal-looking post displays the excerpt. Thoughts?