Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Customize the RSS Excerpt per post?

Old Mar 2, 2011, 09:16 AM
wittyusername

61 posts · Jan 2011
muddling my way though a career.
Customize the RSS Excerpt per post?

I know i can control the length of the excerpt, but is there a way to natively or with a plugin control the block of text showin in my rss feed? I'd like to do this on a post by post basis.

Thanks.