Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

replace "3 cubes" logo with custom logo image

Old May 11, 2009, 09:53 PM
liontigerbear

1 posts · May 2009
hi all, new here - saw a couple threads that look close to my question topic so am writing directly to the people to see if they can help... but in the mean time thought i'd post here too.

i am trying to put my company logo in place of the default logo that comes with the theme but can't see how. i see the "logo.gif" in the "show logo image" box and the option to leave it blank, which i did.

but i want to put my own logo image in there. I want it to be next to my blog title and tag line as the theme's default layout for this area. i am guessing i should put something in the Logo Area: Styling box? also to what directory/location do i upload the logo's image file so that it's accessible?

here's my blog so far (just a shell, much to do) http://www.companionnaturalpetfood.com/wp
thanks in advance for any response.
stacy
Old May 12, 2009, 03:51 AM
shedhed

52 posts · Mar 2009
Bramhall, UK
Hello there,

To have a logo of your own choice you need to upload the image to the theme's images folder that will be somewhere like:- \wp-content\themes\atahualpa\images

Then you need to refer to the particular filename in the Atahualpa Theme Options - Header - Show Logo Image? box.

Use the Logo Image: Styling box below that one to style your image or move it around to where you want it.

The image doesn't need to be in gif format.

Hope this helps.

Andy
Old May 12, 2009, 05:09 PM
qldfilmlocations

5 posts · May 2009
Is this all on that FTP site that you do that??

What does "Then you need to refer to the particular filename in the Atahualpa Theme Options - Header - Show Logo Image? box." mean for people who don't speak this language?
Old May 13, 2009, 02:07 PM
shedhed

52 posts · Mar 2009
Bramhall, UK
To access the theme's options you need to log into your Wordpress account.

On the left hand side will be a button called "Appearance".

Clicking that will reveal further options; one of which will be "Atahualpa Theme Options".

You will then be presented with all the different theme options. Click "Header" and scroll down to a box labelled "Show Logo Image?".

In here you enter the filename of the logo that you want to use. Then scroll down and hit the "Save" button.

Your logo image needs to be in your \wp-content\themes\atahualpa\images folder on your server. You can use an FTP program such as FireFTP for this process.

Andy