Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] WPMU/Buddypress theme error

Old Jul 13, 2009, 08:09 AM
aahkendall

2 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] WPMU/Buddypress theme error

I'm using an earlier version of this great theme on my personal blog and want to have it as the default theme for new blogs created on a new social network site I'm building with WPMU and buddypress.

I am getting garbage code in the main area of the page and I don't know why - can anyone shed any light on this? This it what the central column produces instead of content:

Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_page_links('Top'); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Top'); ?>
id="post-">
','
'); ?> ','
'); ?> ',''); ?> ',''); ?> '.__('Pages:','atahualpa').'',''); ?> ',''); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Middle'); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Bottom'); ?> Archives Pages: */ bfa_archives_page('
','
'); ?> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_page_links('Bottom'); ?>

I attach a jpeg too in case anyone has time to look and needs it to diagnose - the left and right columns work fine...

Thanks!
Arthur
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	atahualpa-error.jpg
Views:	2435
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	189  
Old Jul 13, 2009, 09:25 AM
vsamigo

7 posts · Jul 2009
suppose to have the same bug or misuse

not being alone ))

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=2379
Old Jul 15, 2009, 10:22 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
In functions.php add the red parts

// This adds arbitrary content at various places in the center (= content) column:
function bfa_center_content($center_content) {

global $bfa_ata;

// PHP
// not for WPMU
# if ( !file_exists(ABSPATH."/wpmu-settings.php") ) {

if ( strpos($center_content,'<?php ') !== FALSE ) {
ob_start();
eval('?>'.$center_content);
$center_content = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();
}

# }

echo $center_content;

}

I had disabled this for WPMU and not thought about what would be there instead then. I am just enabling it again I think for the next version. The plan was to add the option to dumb down Atahualpa for WPMU installs so PHP cannot be used but I'll leave that for another version in the future