Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Problem with the design of my site after upgrade atahualpa

Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:15 PM
FAP0CLUB

2 posts · Jun 2011
Since atagualpa update a plugin does not work (Thumbnail For Excerpts). This plugin was to put a small photo and a brief description of the posts.

My website is www.fap-club.com

thanks for helping

Thanks
Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:30 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That is now handled by the featured image function. That plugin is older and could very possibly not work now.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 12:37 PM
FAP0CLUB

2 posts · Jun 2011
how do I solve this problem, because I want my design as before.

I can go back to the old design atagualpa ?

Thanks.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 05:43 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It would seem like you could just add featured images to your posts and you would be all set. If you don't want to manually go through your post this plugin may help but I have not tested.