Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Mysterious (for this newb, at least) gray bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 2, 2010, 12:16 PM
joegore

29 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Mysterious (for this newb, at least) gray bar

Hi folks — I'm stumped by the #dddddd-colored bar to the left of menu 1 in my header. (See attached pic, or the site at http://test.clubbo.com/wp/)

I'd like this currently-gray area be the same as the background color specified in ATO/Menu 1 (page menu). Any idea why it isn't? FWIW, I have no background color specified in ATO/Style & Configure Layout.

Thanks in advance to any smart people who can help me out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2010-09-02 at 11.09.20 AM.png
Views:	915
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	721