Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Extended header image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 20, 2010, 04:33 AM
Sakshin

66 posts · Aug 2009
Amsterdam, Netherlands
[SOLVED] Extended header image

I want to extend the header image beyond the set with of the page. So the same header image as set in the header itself needs to be outside the set boundaries. in other words, as a full background image, from browser edge to edge,left to right. It's a shaded image so you won't see where the real header and the new to set background image overlap.

In style and configure layout i added these lines

padding: 0;
background: #DbF2F3;
background-position: center;
background-repeat: repeat-x;
background-image: url(wp-content/themes//atahualpa353/images/header/backgr.jpg);

What happens now is that the image appears in the background of the first post...

I asked for help on this topic a long time ago, but nothing worked. It keeps bothering me and that's why I post this question again.

My site; sa ks hin . nl (take out the spaces)

Thanx for any suggestion.