Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Can All Center Column Objects (NOT text/content within) Be Left Aligned Onsc

Old Nov 10, 2010, 08:41 AM
nancygraz

6 posts · Jul 2010
Howell, New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to nancygraz
Help [SOLVED] Can All Center Column Objects (NOT text/content within) Be Left Aligned Onsc

Good Morning,

Aside from forcing a 100% layout width, is there a way to configure the entire center column "object" (including the sidebars, header, footer, and all other associated objects,) so that it is all left-aligned on a page while maintaining a less-than-100% layout width? [Hope I described this clearly... ]

NOTE: I am not asking about the text/content within any of these objects...

Thanks in advance!

Nancy
Old Nov 10, 2010, 11:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you want to left align the entire page add the following to your css inserts
HTML Code:
div#wrapper {margin-left: 0%;}
Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:21 PM
nancygraz

6 posts · Jul 2010
Howell, New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to nancygraz
THANK YOU! Works like a charm... I am playing with the percentage now to tweak the positioning!

Nancy