Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Table Formatting Editor vs Actual Post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 15, 2013, 10:20 AM
tisker

7 posts · Feb 2013
Table Formatting Editor vs Actual Post

Hi everyone,
I'm a bit of a wordpress newbie, but I managed to create a pretty cool site with this great theme.
I do have a large software development background but I'm not a CSS pro.

One issue I'm hitting, is that when I create a post with a table, the table looks perfect in the post editor. However when posted, or when in preview the table 'explodes' to a much larger size, looking nothing like the editor.

Is there any way to make the posted or previewed version of the tables for posts only not inherit or use other site table formatting so that the posted table looks exactly like the table that you get when you are working in the editor?

Thanks all for any suggestions on this topic.
-T