Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Odd lingo on top is messing up site

Old Jan 30, 2009, 11:35 AM
scarlett827

3 posts · Jan 2009
Hi there,

I am quite new to this blog/website creation stuff and I must have done something odd to have messed up the views on my site. I get this message on top of my blog as well as in the WordPress dashboard/control system sites:

Content-Length: 9478 Content-Length: 9947 Content-Length: 1098 Content-Length: 132239

Any idea how to get rid of this and restore normalcy to my site views?

Thank you very much!
Old Jan 30, 2009, 11:58 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Please post or PM your URL
Old Jan 30, 2009, 06:08 PM
scarlett827

3 posts · Jan 2009
www.blog.windwardfarmgardener.com

Thank you!
Old Jan 30, 2009, 06:41 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
So I guess it's happening with the default theme as well (Site Admin -> Appearance -> Themes)?
  • See if it happens with the default theme, too
  • If you have plugins installed (you don't seem to, but just in case), de-activate them one by one at Site Admin -> Appearance -> Plugins and reload the site after every de-activated plugin
  • If it works with the default theme, see if you have a blank space or blank line at the top or bottom of the file atahualpa3/functions.php
If it does not work with the default theme either: It seems that you're hosted at Dreamhost, I can only suggest to play around with the settings at "Manage Domains", try another PHP version, or ask Dreamhost, they may have had this problem before, with their 100,000 or so WP installations.

Since you probably installed via the auto installer I don't see what you could have done wrong with the Wordpress installation.
Old Jan 31, 2009, 07:11 AM
scarlett827

3 posts · Jan 2009
This problem does not happen when I set back to the default wordpress theme.
I deactivated the one plug-in I had and I checked the function.php file...no blanks.

Hmm...
Old Jan 31, 2009, 08:01 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You seem to have settled for another theme so I'll consider this resolved

It's probably related to the "extra web security" setting at Dreamhost. If you get back to this thread please uncheck that button at the domain settings and see if the errors would go away, then check the button again and let me know.