Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

PreSale questions - Would ThemeFrame allow me to do this?

Old Mar 3, 2011, 04:02 PM
chapster

1 posts · Mar 2011
Social Bookmarks PreSale questions - Would ThemeFrame allow me to do this?

Hello:

I am very interested in getting ThemeFrame but first I need to know if through it I would be capable of achieving this:

1.- Add a header widget section
2.- Completely remove the title of the post both on the main page and on the search results.
3.- Be able to remove the comment section, the tags, the author info, etc, etc. Basically the only thing I want to leave is the post content and perhaps the tags.
4.- Fully customize the search results page, basically the same thing as in #3: remove post title, display post content and remove all the other info.
5.- Be able to add a section anywhere. For example, lets say there is a plugin which will look for a section or div called "putmythingshere". Is ThemeFrame capable of allowing me to include that at uncommon places?

Thanks for your help.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 07:03 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just to be clear... Themeframe is NOT a theme but a theme creation tool that let's you design a theme visually. Your first question is a definite yes. You can drag and drop widget areas that are from 1 cell to 6 cells wide.

The rest of the items can be accomplished but not necessarily with functions built into the tool. You can select the title and visually set it to display: none to hide the title on all posts and there is a functions.php and places where you can code to body top and body bottom etc.

When you are all done building the theme you could of course modify the theme files like other themes as well but that is not a function of the tool itself.

I hope that at least gave you some answers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapster
Hello:

I am very interested in getting ThemeFrame but first I need to know if through it I would be capable of achieving this:

1.- Add a header widget section
2.- Completely remove the title of the post both on the main page and on the search results.
3.- Be able to remove the comment section, the tags, the author info, etc, etc. Basically the only thing I want to leave is the post content and perhaps the tags.
4.- Fully customize the search results page, basically the same thing as in #3: remove post title, display post content and remove all the other info.
5.- Be able to add a section anywhere. For example, lets say there is a plugin which will look for a section or div called "putmythingshere". Is ThemeFrame capable of allowing me to include that at uncommon places?

Thanks for your help.