Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

HELPPPPPPPPPP I changed the logo.gif and now I cant see it at all???????

Old Sep 16, 2009, 10:55 AM
norwichkaren

56 posts · Jul 2009
I just went on to my FireFTP to change the logo.gif over but for some reason whatever logo.gif name I transfer then put in the "Style and edit header area" "show logo image" box nothing will show up?

I am using the Overlay-logo as per the gold forum and all was fine until I went to change it to my new logo and now nothing???

I forgot to add - the Hugelogo.gif works fine?!?!

www.youradmin.co.uk is the site...

(Oh I also forgot to mention instead of a logo it is now showing an annoying youradmin.com - the name of my company? - Any ideas how to get rid of this also????)

Thanks

Last edited by norwichkaren; Sep 16, 2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 11:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the image you are trying to show is 'http://www.youradmin.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/Ltdlogo.gif' check the spelling and case of the file at that lodation.

Quote:
(Oh I also forgot to mention instead of a logo it is now showing an annoying youradmin.com - the name of my company? - Any ideas how to get rid of this also????)
Where?
Old Sep 16, 2009, 01:01 PM
norwichkaren

56 posts · Jul 2009
The one I am trying to show is 'http://www.youradmin.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/weblogo.gif

I have checked the spelling and all is ok there...it is uploaded on to FTP fine and all spelt correctly...but it is not showing at all? The only one I can get to show is the hugelogo.gif...which shows up fine straight away??

On my screen it shows the youradmin.ltd right under the blog tagline in the top left corner?

Can you now see it?
Old Sep 16, 2009, 02:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Here is what I see Click image for larger version

Name:	yal.jpg
Views:	1335
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	252
Old Sep 17, 2009, 03:24 AM
norwichkaren

56 posts · Jul 2009
But what is that as it is not the logo I have uploaded and more to the point how is it there? I cleared my cache and I see:

YourADmin Ltd (Large Green)
Admin & Secretarial Solutions (right underneath in grey)
Your ADmin Ltd (Same as 1st line but lots smaller and clickable?)

How do I remove this and upload the correct logo in its place pls?
Old Sep 17, 2009, 03:49 AM
rosetrees

108 posts · Mar 2009
I've just taken a quick look at your site and just wonder - do you have the logo area turned on?

To me it seems as if you have the title and tagline overlaid on the header image, but the logo area isn't displaying. Check that you have %logo in the "Configure header area" option of Style and edit header area.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 04:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Please got to ATO->Configure CSS & JS and set 'Allow debugging?' to YES
What version of Atahualpa are you running?
the file must not be there. I should be able to display it if I type in the full page ie:
http://www.youradmin.co.uk/wp-conten...es/Ltdlogo.gif
but I keep getting your not found page. If I type
http://www.youradmin.co.uk/wp-conten.../huge-logo.gif
I DO see the huge logo, but if I look for just logo.gif it is not there eithor.
Please tripple check that the file 'Ltdlogo.gif' is in the atahualpa/images folder

Last edited by juggledad; Sep 17, 2009 at 04:28 AM.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 05:04 AM
norwichkaren

56 posts · Jul 2009
Juggledad I am running version 3.4 and do not have an "allow debugging" option on the CSS page?

I have attached [Note: attached file removed by moderator] what I see on the FTP server and I have checked sooo many times now and cannot see anything I am doing wrong.....I have used the FTP loads to swap photos around etc and they have all worked ok....?

http://www.youradmin.co.uk/wp-conten...es/Ltdlogo.gif

If I type this in I get page not found too....but the Ltdlogo.gif and the weblogo.gif are directly above and below the huge-logo.gif so I know they are in the right place?

The Ltd Logo should say my emails address and phone number?

And I even tried to do a random GIF with testlogo written on it and uploaded that but that wont appear....I cant get anything else to appear apart from what is there already?

Rosetrees thanks for looking - the reason the %logo is not in my header edit area is because I am using %overlay-logo so have had to remove the %logo part.

Last edited by juggledad; Sep 17, 2009 at 05:29 AM.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 05:25 AM
norwichkaren

56 posts · Jul 2009
Ok I think I may have solved this...my FTP may be pointing to my old test site!
Old Sep 17, 2009, 05:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I believe the 'allow debugging' was added in 3.4.2 (which I suggest you upgrade to)

I have an idea - what are the file permissions on the gif's you uploaded? I wonder if they are set to be non readable?? That would cause this situation.