Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Flash media gallery won't work inside body of page

Old Oct 17, 2010, 06:22 PM
jdmrgtnj

3 posts · Oct 2010
I am trying to use a flash media gallery with javascript in my wordpress portfolio page. If I insert all the code for the gallery into the page via html view, and insert the javacript in the header section of ATO, nothing shows up at all.

However, if I revert back to the twentyten theme, and view my portfolio page, the gallery seems to want to work, but doesn't. Only the middle third of the gallery box appears on the page, but it is not clickable or usuable in any way.

I have tried uploading my fla and associated files to not only my site root, but the wordpress and them roots as well, thinking that might have the cause, but no luck.

I have tried installing plugins that allow javascript and raw html, but nothing seems to improve the problem.

You can see the website page I want to put the gallery into at http://www.littlesparrowstudios.com/portfolio
From there, I have a link to a stand alone html page with the gallery fully functional.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
James

Last edited by jdmrgtnj; Nov 7, 2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: SOLVED
Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:16 PM
jdmrgtnj

3 posts · Oct 2010
Edit - if you preview the webpage in firefox, you will see the partial display that I described getting using the twentyten theme.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 10:48 PM
jdmrgtnj

3 posts · Oct 2010
Solved thanks to this post

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=5968

In case anyone else has the same problem later