Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Post date custom icon not working anymore

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 14, 2011, 04:07 PM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
[SOLVED] Post date custom icon not working anymore

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=12627

I did everything listed in the attached post and it was all working fine until I upgraded ATA today (3.7.3). I have checked and everything seems to be as it was pre-upgrade, so i'm stumped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a link to the site i'm using it on.
http://keaheyforsenate.com/category/blog-posts/

Those grey lines should be nice little squares with the date in them, but alas they are not....

Thanks!!