Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to change border around Menu bar?

Old Mar 24, 2010, 07:31 PM
agallia

16 posts · Feb 2010
Lafayette, Louisiana, USA
Re: Atahaulpa 3.4.6

I want to change the border around the entire Menu bar and the Menu items from dashed to solid. Using Options/Page Menu Bar/Border around all menu items/, I changed default "dashed" to "solid". This only changed the border around individual "UL" menu items but not border around entire bar.

How do I change the overall bar border "dashed" to "solid"?

div#menu1 {
border:1px dashed #CCCCCC;
}

Will appreciate any feedback on this. Thanks.

Al
Old Mar 28, 2010, 05:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
/* ================================================ */
/* CSS to set lines around menu and set color */
/* ================================================ */
div#menu1 ul.rMenu {
background: #yellow;
border: solid 1px red;
}