Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

[SOLVED] How to add additional link beside the "home" page above logo?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 8, 2010, 09:02 AM
cordi

7 posts · Apr 2010
[SOLVED] How to add additional link beside the "home" page above logo?

Hello! need some help.....

most of my questions were answered just by searching on the web but this

How can i add additional link beside the "home" page above logo to point in my main home?

i want it this way... Home ---- Store just like in my main site Home --- Blog

there is "ABOUT" in there but when i find it its not configurable to edit the link where it points

Thanks!

Last edited by cordi; Apr 8, 2010 at 09:22 AM.